Neurostrata founder and CEO Thom Noble will be speaking at Terrapinn’s ‘Neuromarketing Briefing’ in London on June 26th.
Thom’s presentation (at 9.10-9.40 am) is titled ‘Understand what makes consumers buy products’ and will cover:
- What we know about consumer behaviour and decision-making.
- How neuroscience can reveal insights behind behaviours.
- The role of emotions and unconscious processes in purchasing.
- Enhance your understanding of consumer behaviour and what makes them buy products
- Discover how you can predict purchases using neuroscientific insights
- Learn how you can reduce the risk associated with the launch of new products and large campaigns
- Evaluate how neuromarketing and traditional marketing techniques can be combined to maximise success
- Examine how neuromarketing can improve your marketing results and help you sell the value of your work
- Connect with industry leaders and get first-hand, tailored advice on how to apply neuromarketing to your business
- Gather information on subconscious associations with brands, and enhance your brand identity
- Discuss ways to get management buy-in for neuromarketing strategies
For more information click HERE.